Saturday, May 15, 2010

I wasn't doing much this morning, but Zal randomly IMed me to laugh at the fact that I was into Ozimal Bunnies. It was cool, actually. I haven't talked to Zal in awhile, and the randomness of the conversation was quite refreshing. It was also informative, as I learned a few things I didn't know when it came to bunnies. Zal also gave me a bunny nest, but when it was birthed, it was female, so I gave it back to him and he swapped her for a male. Zal TPed me to Mad, and I was soooooo impressed with the work they had put into the bunny farm!
We ended up just hanging around and goofing off for a bit, it was great to see Zal and Tali again. I haven't spent any time with them OOC actually.
Zal made a Spider Web wall, which was pretty awesome. It has poses built into it, and fae wings. I can't wait until he finishes it so we can put it in the Underdark. Heheh.
Zal and Ry just have the best stuff! Tali ended up face planting into the big bear, and we just chilled out, draped over the bunny. The hot dog...was just the best. I LOVE how Zal is curled up in the fetal position. ROFL!

Like I said, Ryleth always finds the coolest shit. He sent me a Fortune Cat, or something. I can't remember what it's actually called, we call it the Chubby Cat. He's very cute, and he waves and blinks. He's copy and transfer, so I'll put him in my shop when I finally get it open.

I TPed over to one of the LMs I got from Ry, for his lucky chair stalking. I won a cute little arm bear.And Ryleth gave me a pack of cigarettes. They're sooooo cool. Because they actually burn down and the pack holds 20 smokes. When you smoke all 20, it's done. Gone. Too much like RL, but I think it's awesome. Arya came over because she was bored, and I corrupted her enough to get her to smoke a fag. Heheh.

And...of course...my blog wouldn't be complete without a picture of my Sweety. I don't even want to know why he's sticking his tongue out. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment