Sunday, May 9, 2010

Not too much has been going on, as Braun and I have been rather busy lately.

We had a dance and an Admin Auction in Terabithia yesterday. It was the first time I had actually auctioned people off. It went very well overall. Everyone had fun. We made a fair amount of L$, and I held my first auction. We had originally come up with the idea of Mummies, since today is Mother's Day. We expanded it to include fairy tales and monsters that lived in your closet. Braun and I dressed as the Queen of Hearts and the Mad Hatter form Alice in Wonderland. Ryleth was the Pied Piper. He had this cute little gang on rats following him around. Aria was a witch, though I can't remember from which movie it was.


Afterward, I spent a few hours talking to Marrs. He came by to terraform some of the terrain poking up through the floor in the Underdark, and then we just continued to chitchat after that.




I really need to get to work on my shop. I've got some shapes ready to sell, I just need to do the rest of the work and set up a shop....somewhere. Maybe Braun can help with the photography. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment