Sunday, April 25, 2010

First thing I did this morning/afternoon when I finally logged in was head up and check the bunnies, which is what I usually do. Low and behold...I've got 7 in hibernation. I was like "... WTF ..." I have NO idea why they aren't eating, they have plenty of food and water. UGH! They're going to tick me. I blame Braun. He likes to squish them. Seriously though, I don't know. I DO know that we had too many anyway, so if these don't ever wake up, we'll be 7 less. I hope that at least SOME of them wake up, like my Dutch black, diamond eyed. It couldn't be the useless ones that go into hibernation, Nooooo. That would have been too easy. It's my decent ones that go into hibernation! *blech*


In other news, I finished the outfit I was working on for the Patron Ceremony. YAYS! It turned out pretty good. Except for the boots. The boots sucketh!



It's not the best picture, but it's the complete outfit, minus the jewelery that I'll be wearing. Ok, I lied, I AM wearing the jewelery, not that it's clear in this pic. Next one. Heh. The texture for the fabric was made by Lil. The original texture just didn't work because it was the wrong colors. These work better, but they don't match the rest of the purple in the outfit. I'll have to compare the two different shades to Braun's outfit again and tweak some more. I HOPE that the purple in the skirt panels work, because I'd hate to have to try to find some other panel to use.

And then there's the picture of the oogly boots. They turned out alright, considering they were ugly to begin with. I just don't find them pretty at all. So it's time to search my inventory and see what I have in there that might work. I can't very well make my own boots, because I don't build very well. Ok, I can't build at all! I attempted to build a bridge once and uh...yeah. Not so good.



Today is the day that Aria goes Drow. She's giving up here position as Human Queen to be an evil little Chickie. Pretty Sweet, because she's a level 5 cleric and does some decent damage on the battlefield. Not to mention, she likes to kill things. So, she play chaotic pretty well. Braun is supposed to be the one who kidnaps her, but he's been having Internet connection issues. I can only hope that he'll be able to log in for this. If not, I'll have to come up with a Plan B. I have time to figure something out, so...it's all good. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment