Wednesday, April 21, 2010


I probably should leave this out of this blog, but it's too funny to NOT share. I won't mention names, or even the name of my home sim, to protect the "potentially" innocent. But...We rent 1/2 of the sim, and we have one girl that rents 1/4 of the sim, and another couple that rents the other 1/4. So, we don't have many neighbors. The single girl I've never met before, she's quite elusive. The couple, I've met and spoken to on several occassions. They threw a party a few weeks back and invited Braun and I. Braun couldn't make it, but I wandered over and had fun. This couple seemed friendly enough, and even quite "couplish" enough. They're partnered to one another and she wears a tag that clearly states she is "Mrs. Neighbor."


That being said, I'm not on my home sim all the time. I head over to Terabithia and RP, or shop or whatever. But it's not odd for me to just TP home at odd hours whenever the need hits me to get something done there. Anyway...I've TPed home several times and noticed dots on my mini-map. So, like a nosey neighbor, I check my radar to see who's home next door. Well...today I checked and was like O.O ....that's my neighbor, but uhh...that's NOT her husband. Meh, it could just be a friend. So, I cammed over and this is what I saw.....


Call me a cynic, but I don't think they were playing video games. I COULD be wrong, but this isn't the first time I saw them in the bedroom with her in her lingerie. Now...having said that, I've had people over the house when Braun wasn't home. But uh...my friends were fully clothed, as was I, and we weren't jumping on the bed. As if this wasn't suspicious enough...this dude TPs off the sim like 2 minutes after I get home. Coincidence? I think not!
Don't get me wrong, I couldn't care less if she's cheating on her SL husband or not. I just find it extremely amusing that they even ACT guilty. It's her prerogative what she does. I'll just keep laughing about it.
Anyway, now that I'm here, I'll go back to sorting bunnies while I wait for Braun to get home. I still have no idea how I'm ever going to keep track of them all. I do know that I need to sell some, because we have way too many.

1 comment: