Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Spent the better part of the morning...ok, who am I kidding...the better part of the morning AND afternoon... working on the FDB Blog. HTML is NOT my friend. But I think I finally got the format down, and it doesn't look half bad. The next step is to get all the pictures and stats taken, organized and published. But my eyes are going buggy so I'll take a break. This is only part of the mess I need to clean up, there's bunnies everywhere.

Braun came home, and I wasn't expecting him really. I was knee deep in bunny organization. I told him of the plans for the new Underdark build, and he immediately went to work on building a prototype. Let's just hope that this time, our designs will be considered. I'm planning on running everything by Ry and Shock, Zal and Lucas too if they're interested in having a say in the build. I hope they are, they made their own prototypes last time the subject of a new build was broached.

No comments:

Post a Comment