Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I had the pleasure of killing Vinny and Dewyane today with Aria. And I used my bow. HEH! I sucketh with a bow! But I did manage to hit Dewyane quite a bit with it. Vinny...not so much. Iused my sword on him. Whatever plants their faces into the dirt is good enough for me. rofl.

Ryleth sent me a prezzie last night, or this morning. I went to go click on it in my inventory and "wear" it. I guess I wasn't awake fully. I managed to restore it to its last position. Where ever the hell THAT is. Anyway, Ryleth either found it and sent it back to me. Or he sent me a new one. I'm banking on the latter. It's really cute. I LOVE it!!!
It's a little bottle necklace on a black cord. Inside, there's a little tiny pink heart. And there's a little pink ribbon tied around the outside neck of the little tiny bottle. It's just so cute!

I miss my Braun! I ended up skipping out on class tonight, but he didn't know. So I didn't expect him to be home though I was hoping he would be. Boring post today. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment