Thursday, April 22, 2010

So today I managed to do absolutely nothing! Braun and I went shopping for a little while. he was looking for sculpties, I was looking for a dress. We managed to leave with ummmmm....NOTHING!

I think his ADD has rubbed off on me though. I went through my inventory and managed to find some real weird stuff, so, like a kid, I played with most of it until I found something that held my interest more.

I even decided that I needed new eyes for my human avi so I went and shopped around. Couldn't find anything that I really liked, so...I had a guy make me some. They're awesome. And they're mine!!! And I realize now that this is NOT a good picture of them, but they're 3 different colors. Blue, green and brown. Weird. Funky. Cool.



Braun was supposed to have a couple events planned for today, but somehow I think he managed to evade both of them, because he's standing behind me. So, for S&Gs I took a picture, for no reason other than the fact that I can. :P



He's adorable. I know, I'm handicapped and a dork. I lost my helmet, else I'd throw it on and go sit in my corner. Heheh


No comments:

Post a Comment