Tuesday, April 20, 2010

So I slept on the idea of what I wanted this blog to actually consist of and I came up with...Nothing! Guess I'll just roll with whatever.

I logged in this morning to a total clusta-fuck of crap going on in Terabithia, which wasn't really surprising given the circumstances of last night. But, for my part, it's done..settled and over with.

I ended up getting back to some building I was doing...if you can consider building shapes actually building. I do. Because it's a royal pain and is more time consuming than I had first imagined. But, I perservered and think I finally finished one of the female shapes I was working on. I'll tweak it hundred times before I actually sell it though, like I do with everything else.


Bought some more hair too, like I really needed it, yeah? Well, I kind of DO need it to get these sell boxes going. But, meh. Procrastination is key here.

So I was at home when my bunnies started popping nests out left and right. I was like O.O cool. But now I need to actually organize them. I may take a page from Ry's book and blog 'em. Only way I'll know who's who and who's mating with who. And one of my breeding pairs had a decent baby, so I need to find a good mate for it. I'll spend tomorrow organizing, though I'll never be as organized as Ry. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment