Monday, April 26, 2010

I THOUGHT I had organized the bunnies correctly but uhh....yeah...not so much. I obviosuly didn't pay too much attention when I was seperating the boys from the girls. I THOUGHT Crey was a boy. While I was shopping I got a message from the monitor that I bought earlier, saying I had a new nest and I was like "... wtf ..."

That's Crey, and his...err....HER ....bunny nest. I immediately moved her to the girl pen. Any more accidents and I'm going to bang my head against the wall. Heheh.

Braun came home late today. Not that it matters when he comes home, so long as he does. I missed him. I had gone shopping this afternoon, just to keep me from being extremely bored. Yes, I bought a cute outfit, and he likes it. :) So...this is us discussing bunnehs. I'm wearing my new outfit. I think it's really cute. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment