Saturday, April 24, 2010

I'm still looking for something to wear for the Patron Ceremony. It's been a pain in the ass to find something decent to wear that looks Drow-ish AND matches the House colors of purple and silver. Spent a good portion of the afternoon surfing SLX. Epic Fail! I did manage to find something in my inventory that has potential though.


It's a decent enough outfit. The only problem is that it came from Tekeli-li, which has a lot of stuff for mermaids. So most of it has seashells and stuff on it. Like those stupid stars that are all over this outfit. I'm not the best at building, but luckily this outfit is copy and mod. So I copied the whole thing into a new folder, just in case I eff it up. LMAO!!! I've gotten some of it modded, though I can't be sure that I won't change it. I think it's coming along pretty good. Could just be because I'm the one modding it. Heh.






There's still a ton of stuff left to do on it. But I think I can manage it. If not...BRAAAUUUUN!!!! rofl. I did show it to Ryleth, who thought it was coming out pretty good. So, that made me pretty happy since he can build. I went to visit his new island, where he's been landscaping and stuff. It's coming out great. I'm kind of jealous. rofl. He's got this great looking forest, and I think Braun and I have one or two trees near the shop. Prettiness is not a factor when it comes to our land. I took a shot of Ry's progress, as well as a picture of Lucas in all his, demon-ish glory. He's got a sweet AO. He took me to his secret shop and I bought the same AO for my demon avi.


Lucas has so many different looks, and I have a ton of pics of just some of the stuff I've caught him in. I'm sure some of them would embarrass him, so we'll just post him looking awesome. :P


I ended going to the club after I left Ry's. I needed a break from modding that outfit. Braun wasn't around today, and I missed the hell out of him. But hopefully he'll be back tomorrow. Anyway, this is me at Sultan's, being all bored and junk. rofl. It's more fun with Braun. Everyone was just too quiet tonight, even though Talon played another awesome set!

No comments:

Post a Comment