Monday, April 26, 2010



There's still some stuff I don't know about these bunnies we have...obviously. Because last night I went up to check on them, Braun hadn't been on for the better part if the day because he usually makes it a point to check on them. Anyway...I looked around and was like "... wtf ..." Seven of the bunnies had gone into hibernation. UGH! Last time I had bunnies go into hibernation they wouldn't come out of it. Of course, I was a beginner bunny owner and after three days, I deleted them. This time, I IMed Ryleth and after going through what the problems COULD be, we decided I should pick them up and put them back down near the food. So I did. And their food level is starting to come. Good call Ryleth! I'd hate to have to delete more bunnies! Heh.

So I got to finishing up that outfit. And, as I said, I ended up tweaking it again. I wasn't happy with the end result, although it looked good overall.When Braun came home I had him change into his outfit and realized that the shade of purple I was wearing didn't even come close to the shade in his outfit. So I did some more shopping, found outfits that were copy/mod, ripped them apart and tweaked mine. I also found a decent pair of boots that I could modify.

So, as you can see, I changed the skirt panels. These match Braun's outfit almost exactly, so I'm happy. I did have to go back and modify what I had for the rest of the pieces, to get the purple to match the fabric. It was easier than I thought it would be. I found the boots on SLX and ended up adding the strap in the front with the spiders, just to get some on there. Anyway, that's the outfit I'm wearing and I'm NOT going to change it again....I hope.


Not too much going on in Tera. Except that yesterday Aria made the leap from being the Human Queen to a Drow. It's a huge change, but I think she's up for it. I'm sure that once she learns a little bit more about the culture, she'll be a kickass drow. :P


And there's the Human Queen in the Temple before she was sacrificed and turned into a drow. Heheh. I didn't get a pic of her drow avatar yet. It was a little crazy last night.

This morning I invested in a bunny monitor too, just to be sure that I don't have MORE bunnies go into hibernation. I'm off to do some shopping I guess. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment