Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Not much happening in Tera today. Well, except Aria has gone on a killing spree. I think her death toll is nearing 20 in 2 days. She managed to drag Vinny into the Underdark, and I burned the symbol of Lloth into his chest with my awesome fire powers. :P The RP was really good, so I'm glad I got to get into some today.

Braun and I went shopping for a new bike. We had gone to a few places last night but I didn't manage to find anything I really like. There were a few decent bikes, but nothing that really piqued my interest, and it was late. So we went home and went to bed.


So...the MAIN reason I'm looking for a new bike is because the one that I have just...well....sucketh. First off, it's pink. And Pink and Tsam should never, EVER be put together. Second, it's just a horrible looking bike. Seeeeeee......


He took me to a couple places today, but again...nothing sparked any real interest. Well, ok... ONE thing did, but it certainly wasn't a bike. rofl.

I guess it's safe to say that I have a love for Doberman Pinschers. I always have. They're just a gorgeous dog. So, when I saw him...I just HAD to go play with him.


Tsamaris: I WANT THE DOG!!!
Braun: LOL!
Tsamaris: Here puppy, puppy.
Tsamaris: The puppy growled at me....
Tsamaris: ...So I eated him!
Braun: He's a guard dog, Sweety and NUUUUUUUUU!!!!
Tsamaris: Nuuuuuuuu????
Braun: I love dogs.


Anyway....Braun found a bike that he just fell in love with! I think it suits him well....don't you agree? LMAO!!! Luff yoo, Sweety!!! ♥♥♥


Ok, so needless to say...He DIDN'T buy it. But, he may come home one day to see it sitting in the garage, along side my absolutely most perfectly perfect awesome truck that I just had to take a picture of because it's THAT bad ass!!!


So, this is the bike I ended up buying that replaced the oogly pink thing. It's called Black widow, and I love it. I didn't pick it out though. Braun did. Because I asked him to. I trust his judgement on bikes a lot more than I trust my own. Ummm...HE didn't buy the pink thing. *cough* I did... *cough*


We headed home right after and just chilled out on the couch. He fiddled with the TV. It's ok. He didn't break it this time!!!!! ♥♥♥Muahh!!!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment